Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football - HSN Style

On 11/11/2021 at 3:16 PM, 5fouls said:

Okay.  I need some opinions, so I have someone to blame should it not work out.  In my ESPN league, I have Godwin who has not practiced yet this week.  My other options are Emmanuel Sanders or Devonta Smith, who is banged up himself, but is expected to play against Denver.  Or, I could claim a guy like Elijah Moore or Van Jefferson off waivers.

Smith.

55 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Weird weird weekend again. Packers/Seahawks with 3 points. Vikings/Chargers not living up to the billing.....Brady and the Bucs look dumb. So many games that should be scoring aren't.

I havent been able to watch.....what the heck is going on. Looking at scores and stats, just nuts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

I havent been able to watch.....what the heck is going on. Looking at scores and stats, just nuts.

I have 2 leagues where my points are in 80's....I have another right now down in the 40's but have heavy on tonight. No clue but when Rodgers, Wilson, Herbert, Brady, and a couple others don't do well nobody does.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Weird weird weekend again. Packers/Seahawks with 3 points. Vikings/Chargers not living up to the billing.....Brady and the Bucs look dumb. So many games that should be scoring aren't.

Exactly why it was huge for the Colts to finally get to play two shitty teams back to back. Colts sucked today, but heck w/it.. I'd rather win ugly, then lose pretty. Moving on. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 2

Okay gentleman,

If you are in KDB's league, listen closely.  5fouls is open for business.  Please note.  This is not a fire sale.  I still intend on trying to compete.  But, the pieces on this team are just not meshing. Time for the proverbial Hail Mary  Everyone except Dak Prescott and Darnell Mooney are available.  As far as anyone else, I'm willing to take calculated risks, but I'm not going to be foolish. Bring me a reasonable offer and I will listen. 

Please no offers with QBs as extra parts coming my way.  Dak is the only QB I need the rest of the season.  If he were to go down, I would officially be toast anyway.

10 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I am so stupid. I completely forget I picked up D. Johnson of Cleveland when Chubb was out a few weeks ago and thought it was David Johnson and started Hines. Idiot

In my money league down 4 with Jefferson playing tonight and he has no one. 

Was down 13 in half point PPR league going into last night with Waller and Jefferson. Now I'll be sweating out tonight with Jefferson. Raiders just don't look for Waller. Late in the third he had 1 target for 4 yards....if it wasn't for his name I'd put him on waivers. 

Strange weekend though. I listed them earlier but several stars just didn't put up anything. 

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Was down 13 in half point PPR league going into last night with Waller and Jefferson. Now I'll be sweating out tonight with Jefferson. Raiders just don't look for Waller. Late in the third he had 1 target for 4 yards....if it wasn't for his name I'd put him on waivers. 

Strange weekend though. I listed them earlier but several stars just didn't put up anything. 

I was down 10 with Waller and Jefferson as well.  He had the LV kicker.  Just needed a TD from Waller

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Standings in Kev's league after week 10.  High score for the week was @ricowith 149.24.  It's officially time for the rest of us to fear Rico.  He's the Atlanta Braves of HSN fantasy football.

image.png.7aea98ce088370c1f66c4d34d1d30570.png

Braves?  LOL  A tad early on that one.  I just hope I don't peter out coming down the stretch.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Went into the night needing 11 or so from Van Jefferson. Of course he fell just short. In another league my opponent thought it wise to start 49ers Defense and of course he gets rewarded by that decision.

2 $ leagues....lost by 5.35 points combined this week. Thank goodness that week is over. 

My son had the Rams Def and a 20 pt lead against Cooper Cupp and lost by 2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1