2024 C Derik Queen Commits to Maryland

OGIUAndy

46 minutes ago, Fkfootball said:

You guys are acting like Reneau will be here! He may transfer!

I’m listening to Hoosier hysterics places and they said a national guy (can’t remember who) was saying that Queen wanted playing time and it was actually the possible return of Ware that helped sway him towards Maryland. 

Not sure if I believe it, but interesting. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tdhoosier said:

I’m listening to Hoosier hysterics places and they said a national guy (can’t remember who) was saying that Queen wanted playing time and it was actually the possible return of Ware that helped sway him towards Maryland. 

Not sure if I believe it, but interesting. 

Always said Ware isnt strong enough to battle 5's in the NBA ... needs the weight room and lots of carbs. but i dont want to run this team back another year. the more gone the better. but woodson is 1 for 32 on 2024 offers so we are stuck. PLAYERS will be running to play for MELO'S coach they said. bullshit.

Edited by Indykev

Ware is being mocked as a late first round pick.  I could see Ware returning if this holds true.  He is built/body style similar to Derrick Lively (Dallas Mavericks) in my opinion.  Ware has more range than Lively but both defensively are very similar.  

who is ready to take our talents to the portal ya'll for incoming talent

2 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

True. I'm fine with this outcome. IU needs to focus next years roster on building around perimeter players and Reneau. Not Reneau and another 5* big that needs the ball. I do like Queens game and think he would've been a nice get but IU needs to focus elsewhere imo. 

Do you think they will want to upgrade the backup big over Sparks