'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

1 minute ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Nobody will want to play Tenn in the tourney. Long.  Quick.  Shooting.  Guards who can get downhill.  

Don’t rule out that we are recruiting comparable to them going forward.  Long, quick, some shooting.  

And they play tough defense too.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Nobody will want to play Tenn in the tourney. Long.  Quick.  Shooting.  Guards who can get downhill.  

Don’t rule out that we are recruiting comparable to them going forward.  Long, quick, some shooting.  

The Vols have never been to a FF.

2 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

This might be their year.  I admittedly don’t know them well but from the outside they look like the real deal.  Good coach and well thought out roster.  

Oh yes, they are the real deal.  Just have past tournament history working against them.  But they do have a coach that has been to a FF, so maybe that gets them over the hump.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Do  you think Jordan gets another year at Butler? Could you see him at Ball State? Do you think that Crean would entertain or be considered for Butler or Ball State? Probably burnt too many bridges with high school coaches. 

I would think Archie would get a call before Crean for either of those.

8 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

If he couldn't get going at Florida, how is he going to rebuild a crumbled Georgia?

Recruiting.  All he needs to do is keep the Georgia boys in-state.  That being said, Florida's expectations are way higher than UGA's.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

If he couldn't get going at Florida, how is he going to rebuild a crumbled Georgia?

Didn't say he was anything spectacular just that he's a massive improvement over the dumpster fire GA has had for the past 4 years.  I think Bulldog fans would be thrilled with these results. 

Screenshot_20220314-143423_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Will be interesting to see if Archie gets back in the game this cycle, and if so at what level?

I assume he was hoping for NC State but with them not dumping Keatts after this year with Archie sitting there available I would assume they aren't interested. I think mid-major or major conference bottom feeder is where he'll land

17 minutes ago, HoosierDPU95 said:

I assume he was hoping for NC State but with them not dumping Keatts after this year with Archie sitting there available I would assume they aren't interested. I think mid-major or major conference bottom feeder is where he'll land

Maybe he wants to be an analyst.