'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

There's one that went completely backwards and flamed out.  From Romeo saying "he's really good" to getting splinters on a mediocre Xavier team.

He totally lost his game physically and mentally.  I cannot believe what has happened to him.  I was a big believer in him but apparently that injury/surgery is pretty extensive.  Pretty sad to see.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 5fouls said:

So, Buddy Boeheim drills a FSU dude in the gut with a forearm and the play isn't even reviewed?

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/33461954/syracuse-guard-buddy-boeheim-appears-strike-florida-state-player-acc-tournament-game

ACC has suspended him for one game. By an amazing coincidence, that game is against Duke and Coach K.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

He totally lost his game physically and mentally.  I cannot believe what has happened to him.  I was a big believer in him but apparently that injury/surgery is pretty extensive.  Pretty sad to see.

I was too...was very excited about the possibilities for JH.  I have to think at this point, it's more mental than anything.  He completely lost his shot.