'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

I've got no ill will to Al. Happy for him. He deserves to make a NCAA tournament. That said I'm not sure we have Tamar on our team if guys like AD and Franklin were to have remained....been basically impossible to carve out any role at all.....and I'll take multiple years of TB over one of AD no offense to him.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Does anyone know what the bid stealer leagues are this year? I thought I heard someone say pay attention to Loyola/Northern Iowa. Wasn't sure if there were others we should be looking at as these next two weeks start. 

Murray St. will likely get a bid regardless if they win the OVC as they have been fantastic this year...but that is usually a 1 bid league so we hope they win their tourney.

• Like 2

On 2/28/2022 at 2:56 PM, Seeking6 said:

Does anyone know what the bid stealer leagues are this year? I thought I heard someone say pay attention to Loyola/Northern Iowa. Wasn't sure if there were others we should be looking at as these next two weeks start. 

Watch the MAAC. Iona could get an at large bid w/o winning the conference tourney. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Watch the MAAC. Iona could get an at large bid w/o winning the conference tourney. 

You have to also hope no one from the power conferences comes out of no where to win the conference tournament as well. Last year you had Oregon St. win the PAC 12 and steal a bid.

No season would be complete without articles on Coach Knight rolling out in March. SI just did an article on the friendship between Coach Knight and Dean Smith. Good read. I'd expect more to follow. As much as some seem to detest Coach he is a staple of the game and writers will continue going to the most iconic and polarizing figure in the game's history.

Edited by Euroclydon