NCAA Tournament

Just now, IUFLA said:

Frazier looks spent...

He wore down toward the end of the season...and Underwood didn't have anyone reliable to spell him or Plummer...

Hopefully, we've seen the last of Cockburn and the Illini can sink back into mediocrity...

Watch Cockburn transfer to UK....haha. 

• Haha 2

Wow, that was some sanitizing of history at the end of the Houston/Illinois game. Kevin Harlan said, "Kelvin Sampson stepped away from the college game for awhile and went to the NBA. Sampson said he had to go there to learn offense."

He may have learned offense there, but, there was also a little thing called a "5 year show cause order" by the NCAA.  

• Like 9

So Houston's defense was very impressive...it's the bedrock of their culture...

Our coach describes himself as a defense first coach, and the improved defense and results say he's true to his word...

My hope is, in the next few years IU will be thought of as an elite defensive team, with better talent on the offensive end...

The seed has been planted...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Rick Bozich just tweeted this out and thought it was funny...other than Aaron, Henry, Jaden Ivey, Wesley, Furst, Trey Kaufman-Renn, LaRavia, Nigel Pack, Tony Perkins, Mason Gillis, Sydney Curry, and Goode the previous staff didn't miss on many Indiana prep players. Haha.

I didn’t see that tweet. I pointed out Goode because he seemed like an easy get if they would have put in some effort. 
They certainly went all in on Trey Kaufman-Renn but I think it was too late. 
Wesley seemed to be a strange one where IU and PU seemed to back off. 
I figured Ivey would end up at ND so Painter did a great job there. 

Recruiting is just a weird thing. 

• Like 1