2022 through 2065 MLB Seasons

5fouls

6 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Wonder if Vegas will go for the Bay Area trifecta and poach the Warriors :) 

49ers are in Santa Clara, which is essentially San Jose. Send the Warriors to Vegas. What would be left in actual SF?!  (Aside from vagrants and human feces on the sidewalks...hey, if I didn’t say it, someone else was sure to). 

25 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

49ers are in Santa Clara, which is essentially San Jose. Send the Warriors to Vegas. What would be left in actual SF?!  (Aside from vagrants and human feces on the sidewalks...hey, if I didn’t say it, someone else was sure to). 

The Giants are still in SF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Tony Bennett's heart.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Haha 1

Cubs lighting up Dodgers. Our lineup 1-6 is really a great contact hitting group. Wisdom is on a terror, Lt Dan doing his thing, Bellinger finding his form again, and Hoerner is just a perfect leadoff guy. We fix the pen we could challenge for one of those Wild Card spots. 

PS...Smyly is perfect through 5. Curious what Ross will do with a 12 run lead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Cubs lighting up Dodgers. Our lineup 1-6 is really a great contact hitting group. Wisdom is on a terror, Lt Dan doing his thing, Bellinger finding his form again, and Hoerner is just a perfect leadoff guy. We fix the pen we could challenge for one of those Wild Card spots. 

PS...Smyly is perfect through 5. Curious what Ross will do with a 12 run lead.

Just saw how Smyly lost his perfect game in the 8tj. What a brutal way to lose a perfect game.

• Like 1

Schwarber was hitless the first two games.. 

The last 19-- .243/.354/.514 5HR 10RBI 13R 

Hopefully the Phillies can turn it around. Mets+Braves in that division, and when the Phils get Harper back (too bad Hoskins went down)... NLE seems like the most "top heavy division". 3 teams that have to be in the Top 6-8 in overall talent. Should be a great race this year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Yeah, a guy named Outman goes 4-5 2 HRs and knocks in 4...

Go figure...

🤔

Kidding aside. Outman is a stud. Sadly he has the same number of AAA at bats last year as Mervis did....one is up and one isn't. Wish we would bring Mervis up and either send Fulmer packing or just bring Mervis up to DH or play 1B on the lefty righty thing.

Just get the win tomorrow and take 4 of 7 from Dodgers inside 10 days or so. Nothing to complain about that. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Kidding aside. Outman is a stud. Sadly he has the same number of AAA at bats last year as Mervis did....one is up and one isn't. Wish we would bring Mervis up and either send Fulmer packing or just bring Mervis up to DH or play 1B on the lefty righty thing.

I can get why the Cubs signed Hosmer.  But why they signed Mancini with Mervis in the wings was a head scratcher.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, rico said:

I can get why the Cubs signed Hosmer.  But why they signed Mancini with Mervis in the wings was a head scratcher.

Yep. Actually besides Mervis and what he's been doing Morel is tearing it up as well. I know teams like to carry extra arms...especially early on....but the sooner the Cubs DFA Fulmer and bring up Mervis or Morel the better we'll be.

17 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Yep. Actually besides Mervis and what he's been doing Morel is tearing it up as well. I know teams like to carry extra arms...especially early on....but the sooner the Cubs DFA Fulmer and bring up Mervis or Morel the better we'll be.

I am all for the Cubs DFAing Fulmer...so that the Reds can pick him up.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rico said:

@Seeking6I am telling you Fulmer was born to be in the Cincinnati bullpen.  I was laughing so hard in the top of the 9th.  Nothing like walking an .063 hitter to face Betts.  That kind of a performance has Reds written all over it.

We had a Fulmer in the bullpen at the start of last year. He was from Vanderbilt and was a top 10 pick by the White Sox