Offseason 2022

13 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Xavier case finished up this morning. Basically unsupervised probation, 50 hours of community service. C Misdemeanor.

Now he can put that parking ticket behind him and move forward. 

Can you imagine if some here got their way and we booted the best returning point guard in the conference for that? 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Bears, Colts, Packers bye week....along with a few others. Have a crew going out. Don't have tickets yet but planning on getting sometime between now and December. 

Gonna play some golf out there too? 

I'm tempted to grab a few buddies, play some golf Thurs and Friday, Vegas Friday night, wake up for the game, Vegas again after, then fly home Sunday. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Gonna play some golf out there too? 

I'm tempted to grab a few buddies, play some golf Thurs and Friday, Vegas Friday night, wake up for the game, Vegas again after, then fly home Sunday. 

Initial planning stages. Haven't really done much except for air and rooms. Only game I know of on Saturday is Army/Navy as that weekend is in between conf titles and before bowl season starts so that Saturday during day is open before IU game. 

All depends on mother nature. Whenever out there we like to take a day and head north to Valley of Fire State Park....but that's usually if we are out there for more than 2-3 days. Kind of a day away from the noise.

23 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Xavier case finished up this morning. Basically unsupervised probation, 50 hours of community service. C Misdemeanor.

Now he can put that parking ticket behind him and move forward. 

I happened to take a look at gbi and they're very upset about this.  It's in a thread titled IU Recruiting (something to that effect) no less.  lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

I happened to take a look at gbi and they're very upset about this.  It's in a thread titled IU Recruiting (something to that effect) no less.  lol

Tell them at least he didn't push an older woman to the floor over French fries... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Gillis:  .272?  🔨   

TW50. Saw the video.  He pulled on the door while the manager was bent down to lock it.  She fell and he didn’t help her up.  Not his finest hour 

Haas 😳

XJ. Weeeee 

TW50 is almost nothing.  The rest are all lucky nobody was killed or seriously hurt 

if you claim your school/basketball team is a family then hold them accountable and help them grow up 

15 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

TW50. Saw the video.  He pulled on the door while the manager was bent down to lock it.  She fell and he didn’t help her up.  Not his finest hour 

Haas 😳

XJ. Weeeee 

TW50 is almost nothing.  The rest are all lucky nobody was killed or seriously hurt 

if you claim your school/basketball team is a family then hold them accountable and help them grow up 

GIllis blew a .272!!?!?! 

Is that what you were saying.... holy shit. I'm not judging, I've been there, but wow.... that is high. 

Just now, hoosierhoosier said:

Peacock is only $5/month.  Also, since games won't be on espn, you can cancel cable.  Won't that be a net gain? 

I canceled Dish awhile ago.  YouTube TV is my main stream and ESPN is on there, along with BTN.  I just get annoyed at the idea of having to have additional streaming services or miss 20% of the games.  Now if it's Northwestern vs. Penn State, I won't mind, but I suspect I'll miss some IU games as well.  If BTN had em all on replay, I wouldn't care a bit.

3 minutes ago, hoosierhoosier said:

Peacock is only $5/month.  Also, since games won't be on espn, you can cancel cable.  Won't that be a net gain? 

...and I will say, I've enjoyed watching the LLWS on ESPN.  They are at their finest when they actually show sports and get away from all the dumb opinion stuff.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I canceled Dish awhile ago.  YouTube TV is my main stream and ESPN is on there, along with BTN.  I just get annoyed at the idea of having to have additional streaming services or miss 20% of the games.  Now if it's Northwestern vs. Penn State, I won't mind, but I suspect I'll miss some IU games as well.  If BTN had em all on replay, I wouldn't care a bit.

We just have  "rabbit ears" and switch between hulu and netflix.  So getting away from espn is a plus for us.  Once you cancel cable, you don't miss it as much as thought you would

2 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Haas 😳

XJ. Weeeee 

Didn't the police catch Kline passed out in his car

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I get annoyed at having to pay $70+ a month just to get ESPN and the BTN.  I wish 100% of IU's games were on Peacock.

1 hour ago, rico said:

I get annoyed at having to pay $70+ a month just to get ESPN and the BTN.  I wish 100% of IU's games were on Peacock.

Only problem with Peacock is you can't record them. And I'm not sure about watching them "on demand" later either.