Offseason 2022

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Nice video of the freshmen on @The Daily Hoosier's site. 

Love the abundance of talk about winning. These kids get it... 

Its hard not to like and root for those guys just listening to them talk. Its refreshing to hear all the talk about TEAM. I know some might think they are just saying the right thing for the interview but I have been around too many 18 to 22 years old that can't answer a question without the majority of the words being ME or I. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

JHS is exactly what we need. They're all impressive, but I really think that kid is going to leave a hell of a mark on the program. 

Very well said. He also resonates well with a couple of guys still at Montverde and JHS was their leader and he still is in many ways. The pipeline to IU is wide open!!

• Like 6

7 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

JHS is exactly what we need. They're all impressive, but I really think that kid is going to leave a hell of a mark on the program. 

Agree 100%.

I also think some folks are sleeping on CJ. 

Think he is gonna surprise a lot of people. He has a swagger that says "just watch me" that I love.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Agree 100%.

I also think some folks are sleeping on CJ. 

Think he is gonna surprise a lot of people. He has a swagger that says "just watch me" that I love.

100% agree.

I think this freshman class has a chance to be mentioned with some of the elite classes in program history. JHS will have the most impact this season, but I fully expect big things from all four of them and I don't know the last time I really expected that from the entire class. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Scott Dolson did a presser about TDH?  Man, Mike has really made t big time!

Maybe he should do one on Mike. TDH was the only site that I saw with the video and transcript. (in a timely manner)

Edited by DWB
  • Like 1