Offseason 2022

17 hours ago, rico said:

Damn pretty part of PA

It is scenic there. We lived in central PA (Lewisburg: Bucknell U to be exact) for a few years. The only problem is you have to go 50 miles to go to a mall to shop. Harrisburg & Williamsport are the closest "cities" and both of them are well over an hour away.

• Like 1

Schedule release this afternoon. One thing I'll be hoping for is this. Last year I think we had 5 Saturday games...but 4 of those were on the road. Sure would be nice if the Big 10 gives IU/Bloomington some weekend games this year.

Will also be curious who our two December opponents are and where....considering our Carolina, Kansas, Arizona schedule sure would be nice to get a couple of easy one's squeezed in there somehow. 

28 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Schedule release this afternoon. One thing I'll be hoping for is this. Last year I think we had 5 Saturday games...but 4 of those were on the road. Sure would be nice if the Big 10 gives IU/Bloomington some weekend games this year.

Will also be curious who our two December opponents are and where....considering our Carolina, Kansas, Arizona schedule sure would be nice to get a couple of easy one's squeezed in there somehow. 

Agree it would be nice to have more home weekend games this year.

And I too am interested in the early December games, especially the home game. Need to schedule a short Florida vacation and don’t want to miss a big home game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

7 Big 10 home weekend games this year!!!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

7 Big 10 home weekend games this year!!!

Haha....yep. I'm at the Monon and Main in town getting some steps in when the schedule was released and I started counting....I'm like someone is going to be happy this afternoon! Ticket sales, hotels, restaurants.....lots of happy folks in Bloomington this afternoon with that schedule. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DWB said:

It is scenic there. We lived in central PA (Lewisburg: Bucknell U to be exact) for a few years. The only problem is you have to go 50 miles to go to a mall to shop. Harrisburg & Williamsport are the closest "cities" and both of them are well over an hour away.

Sounds like heaven to me...🙂

• Like 1