NCAA Tournament

24 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Got to remember they were hot crap early on in the season and Hurbert was about to get fired by their fan base if the ad wouldn't do it

True.  But the NCAA needs to revisit the concept of how well you are playing now when seeding teams.  Frankly, it was unfair to Baylor to give them UNC as an 8 seed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

True.  But the NCAA needs to revisit the concept of how well you are playing now when seeding teams.  Frankly, it was unfair to Baylor to give them UNC as an 8 seed.

100% agree with you, I don't like how the selection committee goes about their business. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Jay wright was considered an overrated coach until he finally broke through and won a championship

But that's part of the problem, right? 

He didn't just become an excellent basketball coach when he won his first title. Apparently the Nova AD knew what he was doing...ours- Davis and Sampson in the 2000s, obviously did not. 

And since I brought Sampson up, there hasn't been a single moment I have ever wished Indiana would have retained him. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I'm not trying to be argumentative... I have no clue how their fans are. 

Their losses were to Purdue and Tennessee in the same weekend. And then Kentucky thumped them. They lose to a 2 seed, and 2 3 seeds. 

To add...I do believe they thumped Michigan in there somewhere.  But yeah, they lost to good teams early and were "dismissed."

2 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

The difference between Saint Peters and the teams they beat is insane. Also, I died inside looking for these photos. I put the pic of Saint Peters' court first.

Yanitelli-Court-Hoops.jpg

Rupp_Arena_-_UCLA_v._UK_on_12-03-16.jpg

01_24_19BEL_wide3.jpg

_PAS7850.jpg

Bet you found that last pic on the Guinness Book of World Records page, under "Most ugly people under one roof." 

🤢

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Bet you found that last pic on the Guinness Book of World Records page, under "Most ugly people under one roof." 

🤢

23 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

I found under "World's Largest Cattle Barn."

The UK one has to set some sort of 'inbred' record.

• Haha 3

If I was the convenience store worker at the site that video is shot in, I'd be calling 9-1-1

9 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

"There's some nut rambling on about Peacocks and Wildcats in front of the Mountain Dew case."

Edited by IUFLA
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

If I was the convenience store worker at the site that video is shot in, I'd be calling 9-1-1

"There's some nut rambling on about Peacocks and Wildcats in front of the Mountain Dew case."

Pepsi Rep: Why have your Mountain Dew sales dropped 50% in the last year?

Clerk: Well you see there's this bald guy...

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

"I put on an orange shirt just because I'm ashamed to say I'm a Kentucky fan. I'm ashamed." LMAO I have never in my entire life been ashamed of putting on an Indiana shirt. What is wrong with these people? 

He should be more ashamed about still sleeping with his sister...

• Haha 2