NCAA Tournament

5 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

There is a fan on the UK message board called Cats Illustrated blaming the fans for not being supportive enough as the reason for their struggles.  Do you have any long lost relatives in Kentucky, @IU Scott?

I usually don't look at other boards but I had to take a looksy this morning. The UK fan saying Indy should be called Endy is priceless...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

There is a fan on the UK message board called Cats Illustrated blaming the fans for not being supportive enough as the reason for their struggles.  Do you have any long lost relatives in Kentucky, @IU Scott?

I thought of Scott when I saw a UK fan say "There's a portion of the fanbase that goes after the players and it's a real problem that hurts the program."  I hope the Brooks family didn't take a peek at RR last night. They roasted KB for saying something like he loved how the team progressed this year, in a post game comment. That didn't go over well.

• Like 3