NCAA Tournament

15 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Ohhhh Ohio State gets to play in Pittsburgh as a 7 seed. Gotcha. Michigan in Indy as an 11 seed. Gotcha.

F you NCAA. 

My biggest issue with the seeding between those two and IU is that IU beat UM head to head when it mattered most, right before the tournament - both are bubble teams.

Incomprehensible to me to seed them above us after that.

5 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

My biggest issue with the seeding between those two and IU is that IU beat UM head to head when it mattered most, right before the tournament - both are bubble teams.

Incomprehensible to me to seed them above us after that.

But MI did play Seton Hall, AZ and UNC in their non-con. And lost to all of them, blown out by last two. :coffee:

• Like 1

Big Ten tournament….got IU into dance 🕺🏻 but otherwise is a money grab that has no affect on seeding 

First Four: part of me says you are last invites so just be happy to be in.  
but seriously…..you can’t put teams in Indy, Pittsburgh or Milwaukee?

there is no doubt fatigue played a huge part in game.  

• Like 2

Watching Purdue and I know they don’t call it anymore but Jesus Edey was in the lane for 6 game seconds and nothing was called.  Next possession he was better it was only 4.  If they aren’t going to call that crap then just remove the rule.  It’s happened all year with him and Cockburn

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUwins0708 said:

Watching Purdue and I know they don’t call it anymore but Jesus Edey was in the lane for 6 game seconds and nothing was called.  Next possession he was better it was only 4.  If they aren’t going to call that crap then just remove the rule.  It’s happened all year with him and Cockburn

Well, as 'Jesus' they may be cutting him some slack.  Overlooking 3 seconds in lane or getting banished to Hell.  I might lean towards missing the 3 seconds call as well.

• Haha 2