2024 F Liam McNeeley Decommits from Indiana

37 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I could see it also making recruits a bit frustrated when guys like Slater and Tipton, who usually have credibility on social media, are sometimes "putting the cart before the cart before the horse". It sort of steals these players thunder in a way. JMO 

I'd believe there's a lot of truth to that...

38 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Also, if there is kind of a late push from Kansas, you better believe Woodson and Co. will quickly counter in some compacity. Stay tuned.....

I'd sure hope so... maybe the luggage post by @Indykev has something to do with all this? 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

“Hey Jeff! So glad you called. Yea I’m ironically committing tomorrow actually, thanks for asking out of the blue and trying your best to eliminate any mystery there. Not sure if every recruiting website logging predictions or Trilly’s gif gave it away. Anyway, thanks again for reaching out and making this entirely about yourself because you can’t handle the IU fanbase calling you out on Woody being a bad hire.”

I also wonder how his Daughter feels about all of this since she goes to IU

• Like 2

10 hours ago, toonsquad said:

I get the weird feeling that this recruitment is kind of shifting right now. It looks like Liam un-liked this Andrew Slater post. Felt like it was a done deal last night but the more this drags out, the longer Self has to make his pitch. 

Nothing changed in less than 24 hours 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2