2024 F Liam McNeeley Decommits from Indiana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, IU Scott said:

So you probably hope Woodson is still the coach then

I would bet if we change coaches McNeely won't be a Hoosier

And that’s why I say, give him one more year to see what he can do with a McNeeley, MgBacko and Reneau in the lineup together. Add a scoring guard, and we should be set. McNeeley can be a game changer, and I expect MgBacko to make the same kind of leap that Reneau did this year. If he can’t win and win big with those guys, then there’s no doubt it will be his last year. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

And that’s why I say, give him one more year to see what he can do with a McNeeley, MgBacko and Reneau in the lineup together. Add a scoring guard, and we should be set. McNeeley can be a game changer, and I expect MgBacko to make the same kind of leap that Reneau did this year. If he can’t win and win big with those guys, then there’s no doubt it will be his last year. 

i get that, but honestly, i'd rather make a coaching change and hope he decides to still come and run that risk.  

after watching Winning Time i can't help but hope that Liam will be our Larry Bird, but i don't think that exists anymore? kids are so entitled.  interesting post that someone made about Montverde not producing winners.  i can see that they are hired mercenaries and probably care much more about their results than team results.  i hope Liam is the exception.