2024 F Liam McNeeley Decommits from Indiana

3 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

makes me think the rumblings are true.  Taco next?  Reneau?

I’m betting a brand new underperforming team. Liam got wind of something. No way all the PR stuff is all false. Something is going on that these kids are running from. 

• Like 2

Just now, Hoosier987 said:

Hoosier Hysterics saying it was the fan base that made Mcneeley flip. Too toxic of an environment. They’re sharing on their Space 

That would be by guess along with Mgbako coming back possibly 

Just now, Hoosier987 said:

Hoosier Hysterics saying it was the fan base that made Mcneeley flip. Too toxic of an environment. They’re sharing on their Space 

don't know if this is a joke or not, but the fan base is toxic due to having an inept coach who is underachieving.  

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

don't know if this is a joke or not, but the fan base is toxic due to having an inept coach who is underachieving.  

? this is ludicrous.  People can be disappointed, but just like Woodson is the one who trotted out the bad roster, individual fans are the ones who make the post / send the tweet / do the thing.  I'm not directing this at you, I'm just saying generally - fans can have accountability too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

Sure…… Woodson told Liam after the “announcement “ yesterday that he is going to retire after the season and Liam doesn’t want to take a chance on who the next coach will be…

• Like 3