2024 F Liam McNeeley Decommits from Indiana

I wonder what Liam saw that made him commit to IU in  the first place. He saw how we played the last two years yet he commits to IU anyways.  What is bad is that our offense the last few games has looked better. It seems like we are not throwing into the post as much as we did earlier. It seems like the ball is moving better and you can see that with 28 assists last night. The question is why did it take so long to change the offense 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hoosier987 said:

Hoosier Hysterics saying it was the fan base that made Mcneeley flip. Too toxic of an environment. They’re sharing on their Space 

That's the pot calling the kettle black... Many believe we lost Garcia because of those 2 clowns and their incessant tweets of naming their kids after him if he committed, and crazy-ass questions when they talked to him. They were complete jerks jumping into the middle of the recruitment.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DWB said:

That's the pot calling the kettle black... Many believe we lost Garcia because of those 2 clowns and their incessant tweets of naming their kids after him if he committed, and crazy-ass questions when they talked to him. They were complete jerks jumping into the middle of the recruitment.

I’m not a fan of them in general honestly, your example being one reason

• Like 1

So a kid who has been committed. Stayed committed. Actively recruited others and the very next day the Coach he said yes I can't wait to play for you decommits.

I'll go out on a big ledge. Something is up that isn't logic. 

Either way. One more scholarship....or that means someone is coming back. Either way onward and upward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

It's not the fans. Every fanbase is negative when losing. There's a team to the south that calls for their coach to be fired after every loss.

While I’m happy to acknowledge that things have been way too toxic from the fanbase on social media this year, a big reason why Liam was so high on IU in the first place was the fan support and attention he received. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

So a kid who has been committed. Stayed committed. Actively recruited others and the very next day the Coach he said yes I can't wait to play for you decommits.

Either way. One more scholarship....or that means someone is coming back. Either way onward and upward.

Yes, we needed another scholarship, for a class with no recruits, more than the 11th ranked player and best shooter in the class. We’ve also now failed to sign our last two targets from Montverde

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Just a few days ago, the Hysterics said out loud they needed to actively harm the program to make it good again. No fucking way they get to throw stones at the fans now.

Ward (the other half) sounds like he is over the Sleepy Woodson experiment.

Edited by Hoosier987

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

You realize how dumb this sounds?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Yes, we needed another scholarship, for a class with no recruits, more than the 11th ranked player and best shooter in the class. We’ve also now failed to sign our last two targets from Montverde

Hey gang and the rest. Try this one on for size. Liam was already gone....Kansas said 45 days ago you can decommit to save you and your family the face once IU moves on from Woodson this year. It's an easy out. Fans would understand. Coach is fired we'd love to have you. It's easy to comprehend.

Once Woodson was announced to come back Kansas made the move to save face (own interests)  and make the kid "still look good" by saying hey we want your commit now or we're looking elsewhere.....so the kid and his family announced as quickly as they could.

Kansas and Self played a great game of chess.....but this was in play looooooooooooooooooooooooong before yesterday's announcement of Woodson returning. I hope people understand.

PS....I hope I haven't insulted anyone. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, DWB said:

Those two dudes put new meaning to the word cringe. 

• Like 1