5-star guard Boogie Fland Commits to Kentucky

"hey I want you to play for my team and I am going to put some good players around you"

"hey I am going to coach you to be your best and what skills it takes to have a long, successful NBA carrier because I've had one and taught it to many All stars".

One of these pitches are not like the other. TOTALLY not like the other. one is Weak sauce.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

Didn't we go down this rabbit hole to no avail during the Ledlum recruitment? 

I think it does mean something… everything said Ledlum was IU bound until the very last minute… again doesn’t mean it’s final, but it seems like we are in better position currently. 

5 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

I think it does mean something… everything said Ledlum was IU bound until the very last minute… again doesn’t mean it’s final, but it seems like we are in better position currently. 

Didn’t Barnes and co end up having a surprise visit the day before his commitment? But that recruitment was all over the place anyways since he stayed at Tennessee for like 3 months and went to St Johns after that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Didn’t Barnes and co end up having a surprise visit the day before his commitment? But that recruitment was all over the place anyways since he stayed at Tennessee for like 3 months and went to St Johns after that.

You are correct. He had even told the IU staff he was coming. Barnes and co made a last minute in house visit and the rest is history and we dodged that bullet and landed Mgbako.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Bville_Hoosier said:

You are correct. He had even told the IU staff he was coming. Barnes and co made a last minute in house visit and the rest is history and we dodged that bullet and landed Mgbako.

Yea, I remember now, Barnes brought everyone and then he picked them that following afternoon. Andddd then he got “creaned” for some 5 star PG

5 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

So on BTB some guy named nascar posted that it was a done deal for boogie to IU and Chris who is their insider on that site said nascar has never let him down with info before. Not sure if Chris was serious or joking around because I don’t know that site well enough. Take it for what it’s worth

Nascarlover432 is a legend…joking aside whoever he has predicted the last 4-5 recruits correctly 

13 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

So on BTB some guy named nascar posted that it was a done deal for boogie to IU and Chris who is their insider on that site said nascar has never let him down with info before. Not sure if Chris was serious or joking around because I don’t know that site well enough. Take it for what it’s worth

nascarlover on BTB is nascar Steve from Twitter/X too. He has said that he has some legit sources even though his Twitter/X profile isn’t the most reliable looking thing out there lol.

Edited by DC2345