5-star guard Boogie Fland Commits to Kentucky

What will happen will happen. Trilly matters. The CB following him doesn’t - never been a clearer indication of someone just following the tea leaves.  It’s honestly a shocking example of how little those guys know. 

Trilly and slater have proved their knowledge. Can’t say it’s a positive. But insiders are wrong plenty. 

• Like 1

I’m not worried yet…..

A potential roster 

PG- Top Tier Portal guy

SG SR. Galloway

SF Liam

PF JR Banks

C JR Reneau

Cupps SO

Gunn JR

That roster and you never know Mgbako could return….. Will attract a lot of potential portal guys looking at a shot at a title

6 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I guess we see tomorrow who was right, but these last minute changes are usually bad news.  Wonder how long it takes Rupp Rafters to go from "We didn't want him anyway!" to "Huge get.  He looks like [insert NBA hall of fame name here]."

Not sure there's really any changes. 

8 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

Man, I got my hopes up again…. Oh well, story of my life. 

Not sure why everyone is hanging on this Trilly dude.  He appears to just be reading tea leaves too.  If it does end up being Kentucky for this one, then he has been wrong up until the last minute.  How is that any better than the Rivals guys who have a school for 99% of the time and then switch it last minute before a commitment?

Stop getting hopes up based on dudes who don't even put their real name behind what they are saying.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Not sure why everyone is hanging on this Trilly dude.  He appears to just be reading tea leaves too.  If it does end up being Kentucky for this one, then he has been wrong up until the last minute.  How is that any better than the Rivals guys who have a school for 99% of the time and then switch it last minute before a commitment?

Stop getting hopes up based on dudes who don't even put their real name behind what they are saying.

It sure sounds like there’s more to it than just a Trilly post.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

It sure sounds like there’s more to it than just a Trilly post.

Maybe so, and if so, oh well.  I am mainly talking about everything leading up to this point.  How many times recently have we had a guy "in the bag" only to end up with one of these last minute changes?

I think whomever is spilling beans on the Indiana side is faaaaar too optimistic and that all these "in the know" guys keep getting burned when Indiana is involved because of that.

People need to stop counting chickens before they are hatched. 

• Like 1

I wonder if this Trilly guy just likes playing with fans and playing both sides if the fence. Yesterday he posted Mr. October for 3 home runs and everyone thought it was about IU getting all 3 recruits. 12 hours later he is posting about it being UK. With how nothing really has been leaked before this do we really think something leaked with less than 18 hours left before the announcement.

He very well could commit to UK but I doubt anyone really knows that isn't inside his group. I also think with how our fan.base reacts to every nugget out there, these guys probably like watching our reaction.  I wish I wouldn't get so caught up in recruiting because it is pretty senseless to get caught up on what a 18 year old kid is deciding.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I wonder if this Trilly guy just likes playing with fans and playing both sides if the fence. Yesterday he posted Mr. October for 3 home runs and everyone thought it was about IU getting all 3 recruits. 12 hours later he is posting about it being UK. With how nothing really has been leaked before this do we really think something leaked with less than 18 hours left before the announcement.

He very well could commit to UK but I doubt anyone really knows that isn't inside his group. I also think with how our fan.base reacts to every nugget out there, these guys probably like watching our reaction.  I wish I wouldn't get so caught up in recruiting because it is pretty senseless to get caught up on what a 18 year old kid is deciding.

Where did he post anything about “Mr. October”? The only person I saw do anything with a picture of him was Adam Howard. 

• Like 1