5-star guard Boogie Fland Commits to Kentucky

25 minutes ago, kycarter88 said:

I've got 11 days left of teaching, as I transition to a new career.  Good thing I didn't plan on trying to teach anything new today anyways. 

4 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

As a teacher I'd love to hear about that.  Shoot me a PM if you don't mind.  

My wife is leaving teaching, looking for what to do next. I'd also like to hear what you found.

32 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

IU never was the leader for TKR.  The Archie factor was significant in that one.

I know, but on this board most thought we were. I know you didn’t after the fact and explained why, but this recruitment seems similar we thought we lead but what if we never really did? What if UK was always his first choice and we just pushed really hard to get him?

• Like 1

First, this is not me calling out anyone because I truly enjoy the stuff guys bring to this board.  I am not questioning if they are actually hearing this because I believe they do.  

My question is where is all of this info coming from. I am not asking for names but how far down the phone line are you guys getting this info. I just question the people who are telling our insiders this info and not the insiders. We had three guys in the last couple of days saying it is IU and now it appears it is UK.  If I were the insiders I would start questioning your sources and how accurate they are.  It seems like the sources has been wrong more lately than they were correct.

This could also just be an 18 year old kid screwing with people too.  I know if I were in his position, I would definitely have fun with it.  Tell the people who NEED to know and then mess with the rest.  We won’t know for sure until the young man says it himself.  Until then….