5-star guard Boogie Fland Commits to Kentucky

38 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

I saw somewhere on Twitter or X, whatever it’s called now, that he informed the coaches Wednesday. At this point, I don’t care, but I did like the idea of him playing alongside of Liam and potentially others. 

Coaches weren’t informed. They typically find out right before the announcement. 

3 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

If so, that’s the biggest troll job by Trilly, and cat fans will likely never forgive him. 

Not a troll job. He’s been wrong. He was just recently wrong on Givens. He was wrong on Flory. He told us Ledlum was coming here. Since when do we assume a random burner account is Jesus Christ?

Edited by RoadToZion
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, RoadToZion said:

Not a troll job. He’s been wrong. He was just recently wrong on Givens. He was wrong on Flory. He told us Ledlum was coming here. Since when does a random burner account mean he’s Jesus Christ?

I mean…you are right. He was wrong about Givens just 2 weeks ago and admitted it. You obviously are very confident in your sources. 

• Like 1

So, was Trilly the first one last night to post the KY gif or was it an KY insider flipping from IU to KY. I just wonder who started it all. This thing is so fluid, but the funny thing is, a few of our most trusted insiders on this site are hinting things like.... (I paraphrase & not in these exact words).... "not so fast guys" and "just wait it out"......JMO

29 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

Hear me out. Everyone thinks Cuban following Boogie is a big deal right? 

Someone said coaches were notified Wednesday right? That’s the day everyone noticed Cuban follow Boogie. 

Why would Cuban follow a kid who just told Woody “No”. 

I believe Cuban was following him Monday…but yes, Cuban is still following him. 

• Like 1