5-star guard Boogie Fland Commits to Kentucky

6 hours ago, ledies22 said:

people like to get mad when someone has what they dont. In this case it's inside information and its all your fault lol

Well I clearly was told wrong so I guess I didn’t have anything myself.  Oh well, I’m use to being wrong.  Marriage has a way of making it easier to deal with 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Well I clearly was told wrong so I guess I didn’t have anything myself.  Oh well, I’m use to being wrong.  Marriage has a way of making it easier to deal with 

To be fair, it sounded like it was IU up until Thursday morning and from was hat I’ve seen, someone persuaded him the last minute 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, ephul said:

$33 million per Jeff Goodman

Gotta be a few in Big Blue Nation with deep pockets willing….💰💰💰🫡

just think if you were starting fresh with a new young coach who energized the masses….including recruits 

Or you can fill the can with cash , set it on fire and kick it down the road 

🍿 👀 

23 hours ago, Indykev said:

He makes $9 mill a year. you would think that $33 mill would be easy to come up with.

Regular salary comes out of whatever the budgeted state amount is, meaning it should be accounted for in full over 12 months. Teflon John is a state employee remember. 

750K per month when it’s pre-budgeted, not too much of a challenge. 33M lump sum, a little harder but not impossible. 

2 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

Somewhere I was reading UK has a billionaire booster who is prepared to cover that $33 million buyout.

Well, if we see Ashley Judd starring in a remake of “Showgirls”, we’ll know who made that donation.

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Dammit. I have to agree with you. Never thought she was a looker. 

Nope and she is crazy…living in Kentucky and heard the stories….there is a hotness to crazy ratio definitely doesn’t work out in this case.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 10:38 AM, dgambill said:

Nope and she is crazy…living in Kentucky and heard the stories….there is a hotness to crazy ratio definitely doesn’t work out in this case.

Oh definitely. That woman is more bats**t than a mascara factory.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1