Board issues

2 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Do you keep your software up to date? Check for updates to the operating system and your browser.

Yeah, I'm pretty anal about that 🙂 

I'm wondering if the ads HSN puts up for non-subscribers is the issue. If I'm not changing any settings on my browser, why would I be able to do things one day, and then not be able to the next? 

3 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

There are other layers like your ISP, phone or phone service rolled out a firmware update.

BTown banners runs on the same Invision platform that HSN does, and I've never had any of these issues on either Chrome or Edge over there (I don't post over there at all, but I do read a lot of their threads)... 

Edited by IUFLA

Just now, IUFLA said:

BTown banners runs on the same Invision platform that HSN does, and I've never had any of these issues on either Chrome or Edge over there (I don't post over there at all, but I do read a lot of their threads)... 

I have had no issues at all over there on Chrome at all.  

1 minute ago, IUguy said:

Is it just me or is the board still not fixed?  It's Nov 14th now and I still can't get past page one of any topic.  I see there are multiple pages.  If you post, how can anyone see it and/or answer you if they can't get past page one like me?  Just asking.

Still not fixed but I'm sure they're working on it. Intermittent issues like this can be difficult to solve.

2 minutes ago, IUguy said:

How did you see my post?

2 reasons I could see your post:

1) I always jump directly to the first unread post of threads. In this case, that was yours.

2) Even if I hadn't done #1, I have no issues with this board on this computer (knock on wood) so I'd have been able to navigate to it. Like I said above, it's a difficult problem because it's intermittent. It doesn't affect all users, devices, or browsers. Reading the posts in this thread, it's not even consistently 1 browser or OS it affects. Sometimes on my phone and other computer I don't have the issue but sometimes I do.

So you can try #1 to skip pages you've already seen. You can also use "open link in new tab" to go to the next page if it won't let you on your device.