Board issues

17 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Can you get to page 510 in the NBA thread for example? What browser are you using?

I have cleared my cookies and re logged in but to no avail. I click on the topic listing to be able to go to the next / previous page but it only works for the adjacent page.

That problem I don't have on desktop Chrome WIN10 (I've resisted WIN11 thus far), but I do have lots of paging issues on my Android Chrome.

6 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

My mobile issues never went away.

Mine only did when when I took @mrflynn03's advice and started using MS Edge...

I don't like to switch browsers just to view certain sites, so I've sucked it up and stayed with Edge full time...

Anyone who doubts my loyalty to this site should look no further than to know it's driven me into the arms of Bill Gates...

But, the silver lining is, when nerds take over the world, I'll be in good stead... 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

After further experimentation on my phone with using new tabs I have found the following. I don't know if it'll be helpful but here it is:

- Even when clicking in "next" doesn't take me to the next page, I can open the next page using a new tab.

- Opening threads in new tabs from the forum does not fix the issue. Still not able to change pages. 

• Thanks 1