Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

7 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

How many deep are you? 🤣

No officer, I have no idea why you pulled me over, I figured that you would know since you are the one that pulled me over for doing absolutely nothing wrong as I can tell, so since you don't know either, I suggest that we just call it a draw and we all just go home.

Eff'n idiot cops!  :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Joe_Hoopsier said:

No officer, I have no idea why you pulled me over, I figured that you would know since you are the one that pulled me over for doing absolutely nothing wrong as I can tell, so since you don't know either, I suggest that we just call it a draw and we all just go home.

Eff'n idiot cops!  :) 

@Joe_Hoopsier=kylehornsbyrules!

1 hour ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I swear to god, it was an accident that was not pre planned. It just.. kinda happend. I love all of you all, even those of you that are wrong most of the time (obviously that isn't you FLA, but it seems your comment is a guidance to get me back to the ground) (thanks)!  

All good here...

I think @KoB2011 and I clash because we're somewhat alike, although 30 years apart...

I didn't know he was all chubbed up over @Stlboiler23 though...

I'll have to watch my Ps and Qs I guess...

🙂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

All good here...

I think @KoB2011 and I clash because we're somewhat alike, although 30 years apart...

I didn't know he was all chubbed up over @Stlboiler23 though...

I'll have to watch my Ps and Qs I guess...

🙂

Wait, if you are 30 yrs @KoB2011 his elder. Lets gang up on him. Teach him what it takes to be smart AND 30 yrs older, successfully!  We can do this and have fun at the same time. Youth there is, stupid it does. :)

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Guys seemed a bit tired tbh and Maryland had a solid game plan. Smith didn’t look like his usual self today. 

Underwood complained about Illinois being tired Thursday night 

Izzo complained about being tired and without key players today

Now we're going to hear about PU being tired?

IU has been playing without two starters for over a month! Everyone is tired! Suck it up and play

• Like 9