Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

5 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

So, quick breakdown please?

What do we need/want?

IU win

PSU win

What else today????

Indiana to win and then I think we need 1 of either Iowa, Northwestern, or Maryland to lose.  If any of them lose and we win, I believe we are a 4th seed.  Any additional losses could potentially move us up.  Think if we win and they all win we are a 5 seed.

Heading into today the BTN just posted that Purdue is 1, Iowa is 2, Maryland is 3, Northwestern is 4, Michigan is 5, Michigan St. is 6, and Indiana is 7.

Edit to add:  Illinois is 8, Rutgers 9, and Penn State 10.

Edited by IUCrazy2

2 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Indiana to win and then I think we need 1 of either Iowa, Northwestern, or Maryland to lose.  If any of them lose and we win, I believe we are a 4th seed.  Any additional losses could potentially move us up.  Think if we win and they all win we are a 5 seed.

Heading into today the BTN just posted that Purdue is 1, Iowa is 2, Maryland is 3, Northwestern is 4, Michigan is 5, Michigan St. is 6, and Indiana is 7.

How will that work with MSU only playing 19 games?

5 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Edit to add:  Illinois is 8, Rutgers 9, and Penn State 10.

Ok, that's seems easier. 

IU get a win and we just need 1 of 3 teams to loose to get the bye?

I can follow that. 😅

• Haha 1