Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

32 minutes ago, rico said:

There is a chance.  The most important thing is taking care of business.  If we win on Sunday, the worst seed I have seen is a 5.  If Iowa, Maryland, and Northwestern all win we are a 5.  Any other scenario and we are 4 or better. (Edit to add:  I believe all 3 of those are the road team in their games.  So if we win, for our worst case scenario we would need 3 road wins to put us at 5.)

Edited by IUCrazy2
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

There is a chance.  The most important thing is taking care of business.  If we win on Sunday, the worst seed I have seen is a 5.  If Iowa, Maryland, and Northwestern all win we are a 5.  Any other scenario and we are 4 or better. (Edit to add:  I believe all 3 of those are the road team in their games.  So if we win, for our worst case scenario we would need 3 road wins to put us at 5.)

Iowa is at home

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, rico said:

Does that Midwest end up in Louisville?  I would take Orlando to Louisville all day.

Give me Toledo too.  No P5 opponents this year and Mike Lewis beat them on their floor.  I am calling Mike for a scouting report.

Edited by IUCrazy2

Live look at Juwan Howard, making physical contact with Larry Scrotum, and not receiving and automatic technical foul.

I am sure we have made a big stink as all this crap has happened to the league, but I would really spend some time putting together a clear case of the hypocrisy of the league and let them know they probably cost us a league title with their absolute BS they’ve allowed. 

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, BruceDouglas said:

NIL $$ will soon be rolling in. 🤣

Scirotto and crew are the worst, can't recall Illinois getting hosed at home on so many calls in a long time. Sheesh.

I don't think I want the poster boy for my product being someone who basically overdosed on it... 😉

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Penn St and Northwestern win we are a 4 seed.

Maryland and Northwestern win we are 5 seed.

Penn St and Rutgers win we are a 3 seed.

Maryland and Rutgers win we are 4 seed. 

I know there are other options that I'm missing. 

Was about to post this. Very good chance Maryland and Nwestern lose Sun and we end up the 3. Much prefer to be the 2 or 3. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Was about to post this. Very good chance Maryland and Nwestern lose Sun and we end up the 3. Much prefer to be the 2 or 3. 

I just hope our guys are laser focused on what they need to do, because if we don’t win all the conversation about seeding and a double bye won’t matter. 

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

That NW-Rutgers game is interesting. NW has lost 3 straight, Rutgers has lost 5 of 7 (including crushing loss at MN). Rutgers is playing for their NCAAT lives. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

That NW-Rutgers game is interesting. NW has lost 3 straight, Rutgers has lost 5 of 7 (including crushing loss at MN). Rutgers is playing for their NCAAT lives. 

Penn St. and Michigan badly need wins as well.

• Like 1