Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

5 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I’m gonna go out on a limb, considering they were playing Wisconsin, and guess he was pretty tired of his team get grabbed, held, and hip checked all game. 

Yes... Hawks lost in OT... Wisconsin learned well from The Dirty SOB 😁 Davison...Tyler Wahl is a punk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

Iowa was missing Kris Murray (19 ppg) and had to rely on the McCaffery brothers show... 

Thanks. Didn't know Murray was out...been playing catch up on stuff. Including the Illini looking like a team who read about themselves for 3 days before laying a clunker vs Penn St. 6-12 from FT line?? Didn't even need to see game. That stat alone says a team is just settling for jump shots.

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Thanks. Didn't know Murray was out...been playing catch up on stuff. Including the Illini looking like a team who read about themselves for 3 days before laying a clunker vs Penn St. 6-12 from FT line?? Didn't even need to see game. That stat alone says a team is just settling for jump shots.

So you haven't seen Underwood's post game? 

Ohhhh, buddy...

https://youtu.be/8fvoLKOf95Y

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

So you haven't seen Underwood's post game? 

Ohhhh, buddy...

https://youtu.be/8fvoLKOf95Y

Got about a dozen texts from my Illini buddies while it was happening. 1 friend has always been the same. Spin as much as possible. The other 3 are saying similar to what we've spoke on here....no adjustments. Roster turnover....can't win with Ayo and Kofi vs Loyola,etc...

I will say this. Underwood does have the plebs in place. They think he's a good coach. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Got about a dozen texts from my Illini buddies while it was happening. 1 friend has always been the same. Spin as much as possible. The other 3 are saying similar to what we've spoke on here....no adjustments. Roster turnover....can't win with Ayo and Kofi vs Loyola,etc...

I will say this. Underwood does have the plebs in place. They think he's a good coach. 

I wonder how Shannon took getting the raspberry... 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I was knee deep in football but does anyone know which official or officials drew Fran's ire last night and why?

Bill Ek

Larry Scirotto

Brooks Wells 

I didn't see who T'ed him up, but my money would be on Scriotto...

And I was surprised they did it. Reading his lips, all he said that I saw was "what's going on here?" Three or four times...

Wisconsin was up to their usual tricks... 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Bill Ek

Larry Scirotto

Brooks Wells 

And I was surprised they did it. Reading his lips, all he said that I saw was "what's going on here?" Three or four times...

My name is Larry

I've got a whistle

I like to blow it

My name is Larry

(for any old time Dr. Demento listeners)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Bill Ek

Larry Scirotto

Brooks Wells 

I was interested in what happened for the T. Easy to find video of what happened after, but it was surprising with Fran you couldn't find the actual T.

Wild how refs will give a T for that, but then let Tommy Boy berate them all night in Vegas and just reward him with atrocious calls in his favor. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Bill Ek

Larry Scirotto

Brooks Wells 

Thing was that UW only shot 6 free throws last night so it wasn't like they were only calling fouls on Iowa

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Thing was that UW only shot 6 free throws last night so it wasn't like they were only calling fouls on Iowa

UW shot 11 FTs... Made 6...

But they do push and grab a lot with no calls...

Ben Carlson is going to be the new Brad Davison (that Dirty SOB!)

• Haha 1