Wisconsin Pre Game Thread

IUFLA

4 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

No, but Kopp replacing Bates and Geronimo replacing Malik is the alternative...

The premise of @DWB's post was to shake up the lineup and send a message... Options are kinda limited at this point... 

I'm going to say 'That is not a good defensive unit' for every lineup someone posts until X comes back.  :coffee:

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Not sure what’s going on with Geronimo,but he hasn’t played up to even his standards. I’m a little surprised we not seeing much of Banks. An Duncomb nerve gets in we’re getting beat by 20 plus points at Penn. Hell try someone else.. 

on another note I can’t believe they is no response that I’ve seen from the Big Ten about McCafferty and sons behavior in the Iowa game. 

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

Would you settle for 2 out of 3? What you asked for, those days are gone!

Oh no they are not gone. There are a lot of good players out there that know they are not going to the league. College is important to them for multiple reasons. Find those players and we Find IU basketball again. 

9 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

IU has to start recruiting players, that doesn't care about getting cash to play and has good basketball skills and will do whatever it takes to win. 

5 minutes ago, rico said:

Those types of recruits go to Purdue.

Yeah he said he wants guys who’d play at Belmont, Davidson and the best players in the MAC