Wisconsin Post Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Except for that 7-2 run they had in the 2H, they somewhat disintegrated after that

Haven't commented post game very often, but can't say enough praise for the defensive intensity.  Wisconsin did hit a couple of threes when we lost their shooters, still can't afford to do that.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, DWB said:

Bates only had 1 stat....1 RB. Can't have that from him. Need MUCH more. Steals, points, RB's. And he played 22 minutes.

I agree with this, but that may have been as hard as I have seen him work on defense.  Many of you know more about hoops than I do so did I imagine that and am just happy about the win or is there agreement?

• Like 1

Just now, MSHoosier said:

Haven't commented post game very often, but can't say enough praise for the defensive intensity.  Wisconsin did hit a couple of threes when we lost their shooters, still can't afford to do that.

Esigan hit one that I swear, he jumped first, received the pass in mid air, released the shot, nothing but net.

Hard to guard that quick of a shot release.

• Like 1