B1G Tournament Thread

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

It pains me to say it because he is a product of the Ft Wayne school system. Raphael Davis certainly didn’t take advantage of a PUke education. Listening to him hurts my ears. 

Certainly, the BTN can do better than this 

A Purdue grad speaking is enough to make anyones ears hurt... they usually get hired by the CIA to run black sites...that'll make any harden terrorist talk... waterboarding,... pfft, whatever 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Dawg Bawls said:

A Purdue grad speaking is enough to make anyones ears hurt... they usually get hired by the CIA to run black sites...that'll make any harden terrorist talk... waterboarding,... pfft, whatever 

I like the thought of some recent PU grad getting sent to Angola, lol

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Regardless if Michigan gets an invite or not they will have this memory to look fondly upon. image.thumb.png.191de3cab676055ce6e13f7a6808b99f.png

His may have been one of the worst decisions to return. Absolutely went backwards. Didn't improve on the court and looked like an idiot off the court.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Maryland doesn't really concern me. We lost to them on the road. They are coming off of a game last night and we've had a few days rest. 

The only thing that concerns me sometimes in these first games is that the team who played the night before has some familiarity with shooting in the venue.

I think after a double bye that the first game is usually the toughest.  I like our chances if we can get past this first game.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rd726 said:

It’s early, so maybe I’m missing something, but aren’t they a 6 seed?

They are. MD has been the only higher rated seed to win so far in the BTT. I was referencing the fact we have a tougher draw than the other teams starting off today who all face lower seeds that won their earlier games.