B1G Tournament Thread

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Michigan had no business even being on the bubble.  Unless they won the BTT, they were going to have 15 losses.  No team with 15 losses should ever be considered for an at-large bid.  

I know a handful of 14 loss teams have made received at large bids but has a 15 loss team ever received a bid?

Just now, SawatchHoosier said:

I know a handful of 14 loss teams have made received at large bids but has a 15 loss team ever received a bid?

I can't find any recent articles in it.  14 was the max through 2017, but I did not find anything more recent.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

I'm not sure there is a 7 seed that can knock off Purdue, unless it's a team that has played against them before and knows how to play Edey.  Otherwise?  Yeah, the Boilers could be the only Big team actually favored to win in the Round of 32.  

Edited by 5fouls

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

I'm not sure there is a 7 seed that can knock off Purdue, unless it's a team that has played against them before and knows how to play Edey.  Otherwise?  Yeah, the Boilers could be the only Big team actually favored to win in the Round of 32.  

It depends on which Indiana, NW, MSU and Maryland team shows up in the 2nd round. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Blasphemy.

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Right now in Lunardi bracket he has Duke as the #7 in Purdue region

Edited by IU Scott