B1G Tournament Thread

Iowa fans on their message board…full melt down. It’s sure nice knowing they feel like we did when they kicked us in the pelotas! They all are saying no one should want to face them right now, starting 4 freshman and a senior. Some teams just don’t match up well at all!

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Iowa fans on their message board…full melt down. It’s nice for the to feel like we did when they kicked us in the pelotas! They all are saying no one should want to face them right now, starting 4 freshman and a senior. Some teams just don’t match up well at all!

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer group of people. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

There is a lot of mediocrity pumping up records in the conference. I don’t see a big team in the sweet 16 being honest…hope I’m wrong for us..

I mean, we only have two ranked teams, and we're just outside the top 16, so other than Purdue, that's not an unreasonable prediction. To my mind, the thing Purdue is actually good at is beating poor to mediocre teams. I don't see many 7 seeds rising above that level, so I like their chances to make it the sweet 16. I wouldn't be surprised if a good team ran them out of the building, but they won't face one of those until the second week. I don't like NW chances, but I think us and MSU have a solid chance. Rutgers and Iowa are certainly capable of winning, too. I'd guess we end up with 3 teams in the sweet 16 and we have the best chance of moving beyond that. 

• Like 1