NCAA Tournament 1st Round-Kent State Pre-Game

IUFLA

3 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

Let's SendHimOff.  Will be a challenge.  We have much more talent but Senderoff has probably forgotten more about college basketball than Woody will ever know.

I see what this is.  This is you prepping your “Dolson has to go” “IU admin is pathetic” “Woodson is old” rant in case we lose.  You’re becoming too predictable.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Wonder why they are taking so long to start that game?

Probably need to give the people in the arena time between sessions. To me now with how they stagger starts makes for these later starts.  Before you had 3 games start at 12:15 and the other game started 25 minutes later.  When I use to go to the first and second round at the RCA Dome we usually had over a 2 hour break between sessions.

• Like 1

Just now, Seeking6 said:

If anyone finds out why the Miami Drake was delayed and why IU won't tip until 1030 EST if we're lucky let us know.

I'm wondering if it had anything to do with having to give the event staff a certain break or some switch in event staff that takes time?

• Like 1

Just now, BGleas said:

I'm wondering if it had anything to do with having to give the event staff a certain break or some switch in event staff that takes time?

Could be the fans as well because we use to eat dinner between sessions.  Also at least when I use to go you had to leave the arena after the second game. You had separate tickets for the first and second session.

• Like 2

With CBS teaming up with the other channels it leads to having start times staggered so much it leads to these way to late starts.  There is no reason to start the first games at a site until 1:30 and 2:00. Every game at a site that is not out west should start at 12:15

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

With CBS teaming up with the other channels it leads to having start times staggered so much it leads to these way to late starts.  There is no reason to start the first games at a site until 1:30 and 2:00. Every game at a site that is not out west should start at 12:15

Yeah, it's absolutely ridiculous to be starting a game at 11pm on the East Coast. I don't really care as a viewer, I mean more for the players. 

• Like 3