The non-IU National Tournament thread…

26 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

The Duluth Trading Underwear commercial with the guy dribbling the basketballs makes a room full of 6th graders snicker. That's what I have to deal with for putting this on at work. 

I don't know what basketballs have to do with it but I'm tempted to try their brand. 

16 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I think the last day and a half is why people were worried about Kent St.  Right now tow 3 seeds are down to 14 seeds and we already have had a 15 win.

Yeah, been noticing that myself.  I think the really good non power 5 teams end up on those 12, 13, and 14 lines quite often and that is why you see the upsets.  They are often better than the P5 teams that limped to those 9, 10, and 11 seeds.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Yeah, been noticing that myself.  I think the really good non power 5 teams end up on those 12, 13, and 14 lines quite often and that is why you see the upsets.  They are often better than the P5 teams that limped to those 9, 10, and 11 seeds.

The 6 seed is a really good spot. You have a 50/50 shot of getting an 11 seed that had to play in the first four. Either way you’re likely to get a lower P5 team

• Like 1

In this Xavier and Kennesaw St game the coaches in both side has drew up really good plays atbthe end of the game. Twice the players missed a layup and a third there was a great block. Usually after close games the losing teams coach will get the blame but sometimes it is about players making plays.

• Like 1