The non-IU National Tournament thread…

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Watching this game just makes you realize how different the game is then what we see all year in the big ten.

Yes and Dusty has done a great job assembling a roster of complimentary pieces for the modern game.  He’s got guys who can get downhill, shooting, good team quickness but rebounding too.  Good help defense in their schemes.  He’s got them playing with heart and toughness.  Lot of insight not a fluke IMO.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Where is my cookie???

17909867-CDDB-4D12-AF90-2F625FA84ABA.thumb.jpeg.926f440919c98081d5dcae50ef19c16f.jpeg

Mehhh.  What would have been impressive was if on March 19th of LAST season, you said 'Watch out for Dusty May and FAU in 2023'.   That would have been worthy of a pat on the head and a cookie.  :coffee:

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

But, but, but… it’s not motion offense. Can you finally admit that the way this game is being played is how today’s players want to play?

I still think the motion still could work if ran right. What these teams are doing is better than just posting up everytime down the floor. I think our perimeter players are to much finesse and these teams are more physical.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Where is my cookie???

17909867-CDDB-4D12-AF90-2F625FA84ABA.thumb.jpeg.926f440919c98081d5dcae50ef19c16f.jpeg

As long as we can share for my Post Penn St game thread prediction I'll even let you have all the milk. Haha.

Kidding aside. FAU is good. Downhill speed while understanding what they want to do. Really good sets and their switching on D is screwing up SDSU....phenomenal game.

• Like 1