Transfers with IU Interest

9 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

My gut, and possible intel (not Rabby), says Ledlum will be wearing the candy stripes next season while playing for IU. Not willing to guarantee it (yet)

Tell us. Preface it whatever. Doesn't have to be overly legit... whatcha got? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

I will preface this with I have no way to verify any of what was shared with me in a conversation. This person has connections to Harvard athletics and told me IU. Woody and Coach Amaker have a strong relationship. 

Again, this is no guarantee and we all know things change. This is just what was shared with me. 

For sure man... thanks. We appreciate it. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

Like this kid?

Dalton Knecht averaged 20.2 points and shot 38.1 percent from the arc on 6.3 3-point attempts per game. He shot 45 percent from 3-point range as a junior college All-American before arriving at Northern Colorado.

Knecht was the only player in the country in 2022-23 to be at least 6-foot-6, shoot 38 percent or better from 3-point range and have at least 35 dunks.

Yeah give me that guy. 1000 percent. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

Like this kid?

Dalton Knecht averaged 20.2 points and shot 38.1 percent from the arc on 6.3 3-point attempts per game. He shot 45 percent from 3-point range as a junior college All-American before arriving at Northern Colorado.

Knecht was the only player in the country in 2022-23 to be at least 6-foot-6, shoot 38 percent or better from 3-point range and have at least 35 dunks.

I’d take that! 🙌

• Like 3

Just now, KDB said:

SIAP .. This dude can do it all offensively. He can throw it down too. I will be ecstatic if we land him.

X, Knecht, Ledlum, Malik, Ware .. Galloway 6th man, Gunn/Banks a year older.. Add another guard maybe? I like it a lot.

He sure can 'Knecht' from 3. I wonder how many announcers have made that pun in his career. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KDB said:

SIAP .. This dude can do it all offensively. He can throw it down too. I will be ecstatic if we land him.

X, Knecht, Ledlum, Malik, Ware .. Galloway 6th man, Gunn/Banks a year older.. Add another guard maybe? I like it a lot.

Man this kid looks fantastic…do we have a visit scheduled? Don’t want to get too carried away, but I see a little Jerry West in him….anyone else see that?

• Like 3