Transfers with IU Interest

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

Its the guys who started and sold 247. They aren't nothing.

Shannon Terry is literally the guy that started all of these sites going back to Rivals.com. He has sold each one over the years, only to start a new one a few years later. He’s a huge Alabama fan/booster by the way.

Edited by Milosh68

13 minutes ago, Milosh68 said:

Shannon Terry is literally the guy that started all of these sites going back to Rivals.com. He has sold each one over the years, only to start a new one a few years later. He’s a huge Alabama fan/booster by the way.

Yes, i'm aware. It appears other aren't and dont know the reach of this new site.

• bluegrassIU changed the title to 5fouls smells bad and Transfers with IU Interest
1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Alrighty guys, it appears someone just committed, some of the IU accounts I follow are hinting something 

Just noticed the same and I swear if this doesn't result in a commit asap I'm just hitting unfollow on these ambiguous *%*)#)(($$('s 

I guess I don't understand the coming home part...which kid do we have an interest that's from here? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Just noticed the same and I swear if this doesn't result in a commit asap I'm just hitting unfollow on these ambiguous *%*)#)(($$('s 

I guess I don't understand the coming home part...which kid do we have an interest that's from here? 

Pure speculation on my part, but I’m trying to put the pieces together and other reactions