Transfers with IU Interest

21 minutes ago, Initial79 said:

Yep, and the worst part is he is not the only one that feels like this. The Twitter IU fans are probably 40% this way too. 

I'm glad I can't see it....My 2 life time bans on twitter are so far gone, Elon Musk can't get me back on there.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BankShot said:

Here’s stab at a summary (of the perspective of some, apparently)…

Even though Woodson‘s only been here for two seasons, he successfully re-recruited our entire roster (including TJD) and made positive adjustments for the first two seasons, brought in JHS and Reneau, got us to the tournament two years in a row, has now brought in two new players of need already from the portal for ‘23/‘24 (one of them ranked number two in the portal), and it’s only April 20th, our staff is lazy and incompetent, and we’re going to have a horrible year because Ledlum (#53 in the portal?) committed to Tennessee.

And this assessment of the demeanor and performance of our staff, as well as the future forecast of the success of the program, has been done prior to the next roster being completed, and without any real knowledge or information whatsoever.

Hammer-and-nail GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

48 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I would rather have him leave this board if you are right

I get where you’re coming from. I know everyone thinks he should have an opinion and they are right but there is a tone that he is using that makes it very negative and unproductive and frankly just not a fun debate. For the longest time I never agreed with IUFLA but I never felt like putting him on ignore or not responding to him because I still respected him and hope he respected me too. With this guy I don’t think he truly respects anybody else’s opinion which truly gets under my skin.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Indykev said:

We have a couple of trolls. This guy is just having a bad couple of days. Being wrong doesn't make you a bad guy, just makes you wrong. Most of us have had a melt down or two. I just had one on @bluegrassIUbut he knows I love him.

There is a difference in having a meltdown when you’ve been on this board from the beginning and before or after you’re having a normal conversation respectfully with people. These past couple days is first time I’ve seen this person post and it’s been nothing but this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

There is a difference in having a meltdown when you’ve been on this board from the beginning and before or after you’re having a normal conversation respectfully with people. These past couple days is first time I’ve seen this person post and it’s been nothing but this.

Yeah, I'll second this notion. This isn't just being wrong; it's malicious intent.

That being said, just don't feed the trolls.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

Yeah, I'll second this notion. This isn't just being wrong; it's malicious intent.

That being said, just don't feed the trolls.

I’m a male with testosterone I just can’t help myself. I’ve been wrong on this board more than once but i have to stand up for my people on here. Gotta keep my popularity up LOLOL

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I get where you’re coming from. I know everyone thinks he should have an opinion and they are right but there is a tone that he is using that makes it very negative and unproductive and frankly just not a fun debate. For the longest time I never agreed with IUFLA but I never felt like putting him on ignore or not responding to him because I still respected him and hope he respected me too. With this guy I don’t think he truly respects anybody else’s opinion which truly gets under my skin.

He was use to the tone on Rivals which was mainly very toxic with hatred and negativity 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

You going to come here and make smart a$$ comments for all like 1200 kids in the portal when they commit? Lol

Smart a$$? Simply pointing out another targeted player is off the board. Think it deserves acknowledgement. Ain’t that the thread title; “Transfers with IU interest”?

If I missed the remarks earlier forgive me, came back from dinner with 50+ notifications and must have missed it.