2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

1 hour ago, IndyResident16 said:

Lol.

Hood-Schifino was a composite 5* player. Imagine trying to argue otherwise. 

Lol

imagine trying to correct someone when your corrections weren’t correct. 

and wasn’t it about 2 weeks ago that you were saying that the coaching staff was too incompetent to land the highly rated recruits like the Ledlums of the world 😂🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

Lol

imagine trying to correct someone when your corrections weren’t correct. 

and wasn’t it about 2 weeks ago that you were saying that the coaching staff was too incompetent to land the highly rated recruits like the Ledlums of the world 😂🤣

Just hope the staff lands the next target.

Edited by IndyResident16

Not sure what time we find out, but it would be massive to win this battle.  If we don’t, I still like what this team has and what could yet be added.  We should be very grateful for the current players and staff, next year will be a good one regardless of tomorrow!  Go Hoosiers!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

IU basketball is on a long journey... out of the darkness of irrelevance... into the light of renewal.  It doesn't happen quickly... or through a single game...season...or recruit.  Do not get too high or low.  If not MM...next man up.  Go Hoosiers.

Yes. We are on the right track, and the hill we are climbing is getting less steep. 

• Like 2

I have yet to read anything pro KU that wasn’t fabricated and easy to prove where it came from. Ironically, I think KU crazy fans have repeated this crap so much the Rivals guys and any “smoke” for them was from pure lies. 

it is funny to me how so many of them can’t see if the original rumor was true then why do they need 5 news ones? Now the are excited because a fake leak? But he already committed in Lawerence? 

Every time I go back over this, every single sign points to IU for me. Every time there is another tidbit of verifiable info, it seems to point to IU as well.

so I am 99.9% IU. That is where logic leads me. 

• Like 2

One guy on another site says this:

This is all based on what he told the KU coaches BEFORE he visited IU. They thought he would cancel all his upcoming visits (including IU) and just commit. But he decided to visit IU anyway (and bring his dad) and it was enough of a game changer that KU is no longer the lock they are all assuming he is...

The family will tell Slater before they tell anyone. This is not a normal recuritment. Slater is a personal family friend who they got to know and trust while Duke was recruiting their son. They specifically asked Slater to be a part of this process and have kept him as their main conduit every step of the way.

He was the person who they first told they were decommitting, they told him which schools they were visiting and when, and when they cancelled the UL visit Slater was who they told...There is no way that there is anything to leak, because the decision has not been made... There's a reason I keep emphasizing that Slater is the key. In addition to the Mgabo family, Slater is also VERY CLOSE FRIENDS with a certain IU beat writer.

I'll leave you to deduce who that might be...

And on the "other site" their main insider said:

I have asked a lot questions and talked to lots of people but no one knows anything. Slater will know first, Rabby then staffs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5