Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Ohio State coaching search thoughts from 11 Warriors... 

With their lack of ethics, they'd kill it with Miller.  Not sure what the Vegas odds are saying but I'm going Miller.  Oats isn't leaving Bama for OSU.  Easier job down there and probably less stress.  May.  Like us.  Big risk.  Can he keep doing it?  Maybe.  

1 minute ago, bronkonagurski said:

A tradition unlike any other.

So what are the odds those top rated Rutgers commits end up being lured elsewhere?

Something is horribly wrong when we can't keep a top recruit but Rutgers keeps two of theirs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Jerry Palm on MSU. Where does he have them seeded as of today? A 9 seed. SMH. 

Michigan State is back on bubble following a 65-64 loss at Indiana. The Spartans dropped to 18-13 on the season and will be the 8-seed in the Big Ten Tournament. They will face Minnesota and could have a nervous Selection Sunday if they fall to the Gophers. A win gives Sparty another shot at Purdue.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Jerry Palm on MSU. Where does he have them seeded as of today? A 9 seed. SMH. 

Michigan State is back on bubble following a 65-64 loss at Indiana. The Spartans dropped to 18-13 on the season and will be the 8-seed in the Big Ten Tournament. They will face Minnesota and could have a nervous Selection Sunday if they fall to the Gophers. A win gives Sparty another shot at Purdue.

If Palm still has them on the bubble that means the smart folks have them either out or play in games. If the lose to Minny they will have a long few days. Personally I don't think they belong. 18-14 and sub .500 conference record....I don't care what the NET says that's not a tourney profile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Foul trouble just affects the game too much. I want the best players on the court. 

I’ve been wondering during this 4 game winning streak if someone called the dogs off? Doesn’t seem like anyone in those games were in foul trouble?! 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1