Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

6 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

OK, so the interm coach suddenly unlocked penetration skillz level for those players? Like, magic?

I can't imagine he suddenly created more pentratio. It just seems crazy to purposely try to kill a coaches career but the NIL has changed everything.

Just now, 02Hoosier said:

Edey doesn’t foul remember? I’m sure we’ll have the misfortune of having our resident boiler fans here in about an hour to remind us that.

It’s absolutely wild watching every other team, including NBA games, then watching big ten officials in Purdue games. It might as well just be a different rule book.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kdug said:

Edey just trucked over Wahl and it’s somehow a foul on Wahl?

Live look at big 10 offices wondering why the conference has never won a national title in close to 3 decades(Hint it’s because its officiating is dog shit)

image.gif.b40f8dd364275dbbcc76a55507728cbf.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Kdug said:

It’s absolutely wild watching every other team, including NBA games, then watching big ten officials in Purdue games. It might as well just be a different rule book.

Purdue fans need not look any further then this game to understand why they never win in the NCAA tournament. It’s not 8 on 5 anymore. Wisconsin thwarted an absolute mugging. Gard probably gets fined for going off script 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hoosier82 said:

His instincts took over. That ref was fired before he’ll get a chance to leave the building 

The whole officiating team needs fired they reviewed and left the call? I know the rule changed in the player needs to be set before the plant foot but someone count the steps Edy took before contact!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

The whole officiating team needs fired they reviewed and left the call? I know the rule changed in the player needs to be set before the plant foot but someone count the steps Edy took before contact!

They reviewed the 3 pt shot Gillis hit to see if he got it off before the foul. Not sure they could even look and change the foul call.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JW75 said:

They reviewed the 3 pt shot Gillis hit to see if he got it off before the foul. Not sure they could even look and change the foul call.

I’m pretty sure they made block/charge reviewable this year. That isn’t to say they completely ignored that aspect.

3 minutes ago, JW75 said:

Still hope someone points out the number of steps Edy took, I counted two in real time.