Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

43 minutes ago, Kdug said:

It’s absolutely wild watching every other team, including NBA games, then watching big ten officials in Purdue games. It might as well just be a different rule book.

Actually there aren't big ten officials because these guys refs a lot of different conferences.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, BankShot said:

Frankly, I'd rather see Purpoo win the whole BTT, exhaust themselves as much as possible, and go into the NCAA as overconfident as possible. The BTT is a meaningless waste of time IMO anyway.

With Smith’s injury, I’m actually relieved he gets an extra day to rest. 

3 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

With Smith’s injury, I’m actually relieved he gets an extra day to rest. 

They didn’t look sharp in the 2nd half 

Will never understand Edey 35’ from the basket with 2.7 seconds left 

As much as reffing Edey sucks watching Bucky use the forearm every time they dribble gets old 

16 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Just a normal block by an average Joe in the big ten. No foul here. Just great footwork and dexterity on display.

image.thumb.png.d520be3c9ca70f4299cb2207e3e01f2b.png

Anyone can rip through the defense…

Not sure how the rule is written post Harden 

So you guys are saying there is a massive conspiracy to help a Big Ten school  that most people think is in the Ivy League 😳…. With a coach who never screams at the refs 🥱😑

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Just a normal block by an average Joe in the big ten. No foul here. Just great footwork and dexterity on display.

image.thumb.png.d520be3c9ca70f4299cb2207e3e01f2b.png

They need to come up with an Edy hooking rule for when he puts his arm over the opponents shoulder! He does it all the time, I guess it’s just because he’s big?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

They need to come up with an Edy hooking rule for when he puts his arm over the opponents shoulder! He does it all the time, I guess it’s just because he’s big?

Purdue big men are taught this move from day one in Cow Breeding 101. It occurs naturally.

14 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Reports tonight Ohio State is going to remove the interim tag from Diebler. Won't have to worry about them scooping up May.

Wonder if Michigan bites. Louisville supposedly wants a bigger name. How wild would it be if May doesn’t get hired by anyone and stays at FAU. 

1 hour ago, Purdue7 said:

Anyone can rip through the defense…

Not sure how the rule is written post Harden 

So you guys are saying there is a massive conspiracy to help a Big Ten school  that most people think is in the Ivy League 😳…. With a coach who never screams at the refs 🥱😑

the only thing missing was the wisky kid yelling Rape.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Maedhros said:

Reports tonight Ohio State is going to remove the interim tag from Diebler. Won't have to worry about them scooping up May.

the rest of the BIG TEN  is smiling. typical football school move.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

that gets called 100 out of 100 by non big ten ref's get ready for a short tournament run.

Once again, “big ten ref” isnt a thing lol. I’m ready for whatever type of run we have. Proud of this team regardless of what happens. 

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Once again, “big ten ref” isnt a thing lol. I’m ready for whatever type of run we have. Proud of this team regardless of what happens. 

if you dont know there is a difference i dont know what to tell you.

• Like 2