B1G Football

rico

5 hours ago, rico said:

That makes sense. It's a one hour flight from LA to Las Vegas and it's the same time zone. It's a 5+ hour flight from NJ to LV and it's three time zones away. Seems balanced. 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Not the start I envisioned but I think they have some talented pieces to work with. Fresno QB made some tough throws so props to him. Stadium renovations looked awesome too which is great to see. 

At.least you have a young coach the is still cool enough to work out and wear a shirt obviously.one size too small. 

I mean, a smedium tee shirt is a classy look for a head coach. No?

56 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

The play Syracuse just ran to score v the Toiletmakers was what we should have run down at the goal line 

We needed a qb sneak or run Turner in a power formation. Turner runs hard downhill and has some wiggle between the tackles. Love Henderson as a pass catcher and running off tackle, but he dances and hesitates too much for a quick-hitting play.

2 hours ago, Hoosierinbham said:

We needed a qb sneak or run Turner in a power formation. Turner runs hard downhill and has some wiggle between the tackles. Love Henderson as a pass catcher and running off tackle, but he dances and hesitates too much for a quick-hitting play.

What we really needed was some/any push and a way quicker handoff and violence by Henderson. If not, a bootleg. I agree though that Turner might have been a better choice. But the OL got zero push. 

Edited by OGIUAndy
  • Like 1