Mgbako Arrested

ephul

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

A more attention getting punishment would be to require him to eat Taco Bell 3 meals a day for an entire week.  The money he saves in fines could go towards the cost of Pepto and to cover any expenses incurred from hiring a plumber.

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, IUskim said:

Well good. Let’s just move on then right 

Still a lot to settle.  The Trespass charge still requires a formal hearing where he will either accept or contest the charges.  

And, the question remains if he will miss any game time.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Still a lot to settle.  The Trespass charge still requires a formal hearing where he will either accept or contest the charges.  

And, the question remains if he will miss any game time.  

Game? Nahhh..

maybe a little exhibition time, though. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Me personally not even that. The message is any other slip ups here's what will happen and that's the end of it. 

Is Dakich sister still at Monroe County Prosecutors office? Wasn't sure.

Not sure, but Dakich has been absolutely crushing IU the last several weeks. 

He hammered the McNeely commitment, the Fland recruitment, has been crushing Mgbako and calling out Woodson over all of the aforementioned and still even this week calling Woodson a liar over the Dane Fife situation. 

The guy is a complete clown. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, BGleas said:

He hammered the McNeely commitment, the Fland recruitment, has been crushing Mgbako and calling out Woodson over all of the aforementioned and still even this week calling Woodson a liar over the Dane Fife situation. 

Will anyone please tell DD we replaced Fife with a better coach? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

Has been for years....the clown part that is. I remembered calling him out at an event that we attended privately and I called him out on it on air and he hit mute as quickly as he could. Complete windbag.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BGleas said:

Please do not insult the clown profession by comparing them to that idiot :)

They work very hard to graduate from clown college, so they can spend the rest of their lives entertaining the public 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, IU247 said:

Please do not insult the clown profession by comparing them to that idiot :)

They work very hard to graduate from clown college, so they can spend the rest of their lives entertaining the public 

When I moved or was moving to the Evansville area I brought the kids and wife down to stay at the old holidome and they were having a national clown convention. It was so stinking fun. Had free food and damn near anything to drink you could imagine. It was the second weekend of the ncaa tournament too. One of the most fun 3 day weekends I’ve ever had. And yes a bunch were in character. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Has been for years....the clown part that is. I remembered calling him out at an event that we attended privately and I called him out on it on air and he hit mute as quickly as he could. Complete windbag.

I've said this before, but especially now that IU has Woodson as the coach and Dakich is going at a far more experienced and better player and coach, I don't see why a band of former players don't come out and tell Dakich to shut up and put him in his place. 

Dakich acts like he speaks for the former players, why don't a bunch of really respected guys just come out shut him up?

• Like 6

13 hours ago, BGleas said:

I've said this before, but especially now that IU has Woodson as the coach and Dakich is going at a far more experienced and better player and coach, I don't see why a band of former players don't come out and tell Dakich to shut up and put him in his place. 

Dakich acts like he speaks for the former players, why don't a bunch of really respected guys just come out shut him up?

100%

Wittman, Kitchel, IT, Watford, VO, OG, Thomas Bryant, Zeller, Damon Bailey, JHS, TJD, AJ Guyton, Odle, Jared Jefferies, HORNSBY, DJ White.... all of them. TELL DD TO STFU. 

Eric Gordon. 

Hulls can't really, wish he could. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, BGleas said:

Dakich is still alive???????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Begs the question, is Woody soft? Or did Mack get painted in an unfair light publicly?

Or neither. Maybe it’s the kid’s first ever strike (definitely should have handled it differently regardless of others’ actions), Woody feels he handled it sufficiently behind closed doors, and he’s confident he got the message across. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by kyhoosier29
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Or neither. Maybe it’s the kid’s first ever strike (definitely should have handled it differently regardless of others’ actions), Woody feels he handled it sufficiently behind closed doors, and he’s confident he got the message across. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I somewhat agree. I do think Mack could have handled things better, but I also think he probably wasn’t nearly as out of line as some folks painted him.

The resisting arrest charge got dropped for a reason…