• K. Ware
    • G. Cupps
    • CJ Gunn
    • K. Banks
    • A. Walker
    • P. Sparks
    • A. Leal

5 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

I went with Banks.  I thought he gave us great energy.  So did Walker and Sparks, but I thought Banks had a better all around game with his 3 blocked shots and 3 steals.

Banks had a very nice game. Not perfect, but he gave the type of performance that we've all been clamoring for. Hope he builds off this confidence.

• Like 3

I gave Xavier Johnson the slight nod over Banks. Per minute, Banks has to be our best rebounder. That is going to get him playing time. X led the team in scoring and assists (5) and chipped in 4 rebounds. Enough to overlook a couple XJ moments. Just a bit more of a complete game than Banks. That's the line we need from him every game. 

IMO, we don't win this game without X's leadership, aggressiveness, Free Throws, and running the show. 4-5 assists, 4 Rebounds and 12 pts.

Lots of guys played well. Walker, Banks, Sparks especially stood out and get my "And-one" award. Ware and Malik played well, but not MVP performance tonite.

Refs get my "F.U." award.

• Like 1

I went with Banks but it was coin toss between him and Malik. He had some rebounds late that were key and he caught that pass in the corner and had the presence of mind to give it up that led to the busted ally oop and 2 FT by Ware. IIRC that gave us a 5 pt lead. 

Edited by mrflynn03