Potential HC Candidates

KDB

I had seen that 3 million number a few times yesterday and than Osterman was talking 3-3.5.  The 3 million seemed to come out about the same time as the news that Cuban was selling a large stake of the Mavs.  Not sure if they are related or not, but the timing was interesting.

I know some of the top QBs are raking in over 1 million alone.  So wouldn't surprise me if some of the programs like Bama, OSU, Georgia are over 7 or 8 million.

Edited by SpiderMonkey
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, SpiderMonkey said:

Does anyone know what NIL money other B10 and SEC schools have at their disposal for the football program?  3million for football doesn't sound like a lot to me.

If TJD, got $1M, I'd imagine we need $1M for our quarterback alone. By the time you add in some others, that $ can go pretty quick.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

@bluegrassIU as Special Teams coach

Real conversation I swear!! Prior to Arthur Blank dating the woman he was being seen with at the time, my old boss had dated her. (I actually believe him on that one, one of her friends spotted him at lunch one day and came over and sat with us) He said he was just waiting until she black widowed him and then he would get with her again so he could take over the Falcon’s. Our other coworker in the conversation said he wanted the job of just making sure the footballs were inflated correctly. This all shortly after the fiasco with New England.

Just now, DC2345 said:

It appears things have heated up quickly and taken a serious turn this afternoon. Cignetti appears to be the leader in the clubhouse at this point in time. However until it’s done who knows how things could still change at this rate lol 

At this point, I’d be pretty surprised if it’s anyone besides Cignetti