Harvard Game Thread

Inequality

2 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

The inability to keep the ball in front of them and the constant help inside all but guarantees the other team will be in the game and eventually that's going to burn them against a poorer team.

CJ and Banks are the most disappointing so far this season but Galloway's lack of input is shocking this far into his career.

By no means DPOY or anything, but I thought CJ's defense hase been pretty good so far this year. We dont win our last game without Bank's defesive effort. We need them both to keep getting better, but there has been clear improvement. 

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

We're going to need those bench kids at different times this season, so get them some real game time against a decent team...

I'm not sure Coach Woodson is worried about a 20 point win... He's prepping for the Big 10 season... 

That is fair, but I think they would get more quality out of their minutes if they played with a starter or 2 on the floor at same time.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

We're going to need those bench kids at different times this season, so get them some real game time against a decent team...

I'm not sure Coach Woodson is worried about a 20 point win... He's prepping for the Big 10 season... 

There’s zero guarantee we win this game and metrics do matter. We need to start winning convincingly. There’s no reason to have all those players  in at once….It’s fine getting them playing time but you need to stagger them. 

Edited by Hoosier987
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

They just don’t all need to leave the floor at the same time. I’m past blue in the face - I’m turning purple repeating this sentiment. 

That’s a better way to say it. Hockey line changes are the second most maddening thing Woody does for me. First is the nail, slot, rim D giving up 3’s

Edited by Zville Hoosier
  • Like 1