Auburn Game Thread

KDB

3 minutes ago, CTrojan88 said:

Well, with that type of thinking, you better be okay with being bottom half of the B10, in the tournament every couple of years and maybe win a tournament game once a decade.  There is no reason IU should have to settle for the last 3 coaches we have had.  No way

So why do you think those other programs didn't get a Pearl or Oats. It looks s because there is no need for those guys to leave their current job

Disappointing. Wasn’t necessarily expecting a win, but this was a much worse performance than UConn. At least in that game we competed for 30 minutes and things kind of fell apart when Malik went out. This game we only competed for 10, we never really competed after the subs came in and struggled.

It’s just one game, and it’s coming on the heels of two good performances against Big Ten competition. But I was definitely expecting more from this game.

• Like 2

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Here's my contribution to the post game thread. We beat Kansas next week. Just a bad day at the office. Kudos to Auburn. With Trey out early with foul trouble, no Xavier.....they took advantage of our weakest link. It's one game.

Get the kids home. Grab their attention a little bit this week and I expect a much better version next Saturday. No need for the doom and gloom. It was an a-- kicking. That's it.

This times 1,000.  The overreaction in these game threads is comical.  

Kansas is very beatable.  And, at Assembly Hall, I expect it to happen.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Inequality said:

You’re thinking of Rivals board. No one is calling for a hot seat.  This game is completely one sided. I turned it off at 10 remaining. It’s 60 degrees outside on this December day.

I have seen a few post saying Woodson isn't the answer which to me is the same as calling for his head

• Like 1

Just now, 5fouls said:

This times 1,000.  The overreaction in these game threads is comical.  

Kansas is very beatable.  And, at Assembly Hall, I expect it to happen.  

The game threads are always super reactionary and emotional (myself included)  

I also expect us to compete much better at home and potentially win. 

With that said, I think a lot of fans are just really frustrated with these marquee non-conference neutral court and road beatdowns.