Auburn Game Thread

KDB

3 minutes ago, CTrojan88 said:

This is all coaching.  Woodson doesn’t want to piss guys off so they all play regardless of performance. A good coach would play 7-8 guys the bulk of the minutes and tell the others that if they want to play they need to work their way into that 8. 

Big believer in cutting the rotation to no more than 8. This team has limited depth.

Edited by Hoosier987
  • Like 2

Just now, Hoosier987 said:

At what point do our great fans stop traveling to these type of events? More often than not it’s an unserious game on the national stage. 

I was tempted to fly in just for the game before the season started and am SO GLAD I didn’t waste my money. 

7 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

At what point do our great fans stop traveling to these type of events? More often than not it’s an unserious game on the national stage. 

Woodson’s close ties to RMK and Dolson being a fanboy rather than a true AD, will get Woodson more time than he deserves.  This team is absolutely no different than those under Crean or Archie.  They are soft, can’t shoot, fold under pressure, blah, blah, blah.  This is IU Basketball until someone decides to get serious and go get a guy like Pearl or someone with proven success. 

Edited by CTrojan88
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1